What is Cart?
Cart is an e-commerce information and measurement platform that provides market insights about what people buy online.
What are the features of your dropshipping solution?
- Cart hunts currently trending products: we call them "featured" products. For each featured product, we give you powerful insights including links to source the product on Alibaba, Aliexpress, Amazon and Ebay as well as physical worldwide dropshipping companies. We also include reviews, social campaigns currently running around the product, targeting information for Facebook™ and Google™, and more! You can easily export this data, too. See a sample of the data we deliver on the
- You can search a database of Millions of products (and counting).
- You can search a database of 600,000+ stores. For each store you can see relevant information including its products, SKUs, vendors, average product value, traffic stats, social accounts and social campaigns currently running, marketing plugins and more.
- Cart returns worldwide physical suppliers information, including brands and products available for dropshipping. These are real physical suppliers that we mapped from all over the world.
- Cart detects high-level trends (seasonal and not).
Why should I use your dropshipping solution?
- If you are doing dropshipping, use Cart to discover products, get an understanding of which products a store is selling, what's selling the most, for how much and more.
- If you are doing Print On Demand (POD), use Cart to discover designs, get an understanding of which products are selling the most, for how much and more.
Do you track store sales? How is that even possible?!
Yes, we do, and sales data is very accurate. We track sales of thousands of stores, down to which variants of a certain product are selling the most. In most cases, we also track restocks and returns.
How? We get this question a lot, so we decided to dedicate a whole section of the site to answer this question.
Where do you get the data from?
All the data we process is available publicly on the web.
How much does Cart cost?
We have 2 plans: the starter plan and the pro plan. For $49 / month you can get the starter plan which gives you access to all the basic features: daily featured products, stores data, products data, suppliers data and more!
For as little as $97 / month, you can upgrade to the pro plan, which gives you everything that is in the starter plan, plus sales data. Please visit the pricing page for a more detailed plan comparison.
At Cart, we embrace transparency and openness, so our app and revenue metrics are also open to everyone. Just visit this page.
How do I import products into my store?
There are several third-party apps that allow you to import products in your store including Dropified and Oberlo. We recommend working with a new up-and-coming solution called Yakkyofy. You can find them at yakkyofy.com.
What if I get stuck?
Glad you asked! We have a knowledge base with videos to help you understand all the features of Cart. We also have an awesome chat customer support, which is available 24/5 to get you unstuck =)
What’s your cancellation policy?
You can cancel your subscription at any time and we will not bill you for future months. You can easily do that in your profile, or you can contact us anytime (our chat is available 24/5). Our policy does not allow us to offer refunds.
Is this thing legit?
Definitely. We have 34 paying customers currently and 6 of them left us a positive review so far. We embrace transparency by sharing our app and revenue metrics with everyone. If you choose to buy Cart, you 100% support an indie maker. Cart is entirely built by one guy in Italy, not a big corporation.