The main story for the week was Stock Market Crash in September 2020: 3 Key Things to Do which you can read here. This is what you can do before the stock market crashes again to better prepare your mind and stock portfolio!
As you probably know, Cart also tracks and categorize hundreds of news per week. Here are the best news we tracked this week, by context.
E-commerce brands launching new product lines:
E-commerce brands on the rise:
- Vera Bradley reports positive earnings and growth in e-commerce
- Boom time: E-commerce sales in US grow by almost 31% in Q2 — and counting
- Signet Jewelers finding sparkle in growing e-commerce even as store sales improve during pandemic
- E-commerce growth platform Etailz changes name to Kaspien
E-commerce companies getting funded, acquired and general finance:
- Stock Market Crash in September 2020: 3 Key Things to Do
- Why AMC Entertainment Holdings Was a Stock Market Star on Friday
- Why Shopify, Square, and PayPal Stocks Plunged Today
- E-commerce company The Hut Group announces $1.22bn floatation
- Top Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades: Akebia, Broadcom, DocuSign, Lululemon, NextEra, Overstock.com, Shopify, Wayfair and More
- Amazon plans to invest $100 million to help small businesses attract sales on Prime Day
- Mark Cuban Loves These 2 Tech Stocks
- The Next Shopify: Could it Be 1 of These 2 Stocks?
- This E-Commerce Push Has Massive Implications for Facebook Stock
- Best Mutual Funds: Stock Traits This Portfolio Loves
- Shopify vs Etsy: Which E-Commerce Stock Is The Street Clicking On Now?
- UK E-Commerce Platform Moteefe Raises $11 Million Through Series B Round Led By BGF
Check out more e-commerce news, as we categorize them, here.
For the love of data,