The main story for the week was Hugo Beck launches new e-commerce packaging solutions which you can read here. Packaging machine specialist Hugo Beck has launched two new machines specifically designed to meet the demands of e-commerce packaging.
As you probably know, Cart also tracks and categorize hundreds of news per week. Here are the best news we tracked this week, by context.
E-commerce brands launching new product lines:
- Hugo Beck launches new e-commerce packaging solutions
- Fashion e-commerce startup BlackCart raises $2.8 million CAD to fast-track platform launch
- State launches e-commerce initiative for small businesses
- Polish Augmented Reality start-up Reetail:AR unveils AR e-commerce solution for businesses
E-commerce brands on the rise:
- DHL commits to growing e-commerce with Link Commerce acquisition
- E-commerce set to grow in Egypt amid Covid-19 outbreak
E-commerce companies getting funded, acquired and general finance:
Check out more e-commerce news, as we categorize them, here.
For the love of data,