The main story for the week was DHL Express acquires stake in Link Commerce to support African e-commerce | Trade E Commerce which you can read here. DHL Express announced its minority stake acquisition in Link Commerce, the UK-based e-commerce firm
As you probably know, Cart also tracks and categorize hundreds of news per week. Here are the best news we tracked this week, by context.
E-commerce brands launching new product lines:
- Ottawa-based Shopify volunteers launch COVID-19 exposure notification solution
- Audi expands e-commerce offerings with retailers | Automotive Industry News - just
E-commerce brands that are expanding to new countries:
E-commerce companies getting funded, acquired and general finance:
- DHL Express acquires stake in Link Commerce to support African e-commerce | Trade E Commerce
- Coffee holding company acquires e-commerce focused White Tale Coffee
- Italy’s Commerce Layer raises $6M led by Benchmark for its headless e-commerce platform
Check out more e-commerce news, as we categorize them, here.
For the love of data,