The main story for the week was Shopify launches 3D model, video integration for merchants which you can read here. Retail industry news, voices and jobs. Optimized for your mobile phone.
As you probably know, Cart also tracks and categorize hundreds of news per week. Here are the best news we tracked this week, by context.
E-commerce brands launching new product lines:
- German startup jumingo gets €1 million to expand its e-commerce shipping platform
- Shopify launches 3D model, video integration for merchants
- KNBA launches online store to support Kanata North retailers
E-commerce brands on the rise:
- ECommerce Software Market is set to experience revolutionary growth by 2025 with Major Companies like SAP, Digital River, Shopify, Oracle, Pitney Bowes, IBM
- As social distancing grows, e-commerce companies take initiatives for safer online shopping
- James and James Fulfilment gets £11 million to grow its e-commerce fulfilment software and services
- Global International E-commerce Market observer high growth by Type, Application, New Ideas and Trends to 2024 | AliExpress, EBay, Amazon
E-commerce companies getting funded, acquired and general finance:
Check out more e-commerce news, as we categorize them, here.
For the love of data,