The main story for the week was Chinese e-commerce grows during COVID-19 epidemic which you can read here. The roads to many Chinese cities are blocked and fewer people are going outside to shop since the outbreak of the corona virus. This development has had a significant impact on the business…
As you probably know, Cart also tracks and categorize hundreds of news per week. Here are the best news we tracked this week, by context.
E-commerce brands launching new product lines:
- Tata Coffee launches e-commerce platform
- FinTech giant Brex opens first international office in Vancouver
- Most Americans start their e-commerce journey on the couch
E-commerce brands that are expanding to new countries:
- Malaysian e-commerce startup iPrice gets $10-M from Asian investors - ABS
- Reliance is launching an online luxury shopping portal in India
- vHopee, a new e-commerce platform, will be launched in Indonesia in March 2020
E-commerce brands on the rise:
- Chinese e-commerce grows during COVID-19 epidemic
- Vancouver’s emerging tech sector poised for accelerated growth
E-commerce companies getting funded, acquired and general finance:
Check out more e-commerce news, as we categorize them, here.
For the love of data,