The main story for the week was NEA, Apax Digital lead $100 mln funding in e-commerce fashion platform Moda Operandi which you can read here. Other investors in the deal include the Santo Domingo family, Comerica Bank and TriplePoint Capital, among others.
As you probably know, Cart also tracks and categorize hundreds of news per week. Here are the best news we tracked this week, by context.
E-commerce brands launching new product lines:
- Canadian e-commerce company Shopify to open Vancouver office
- Buoyed by record volume, UPS expands services to support e-commerce speed
- Kenco Logistics expands e-commerce service offering, adding Coll as Vice President
- E-commerce surge sees DHL Express expand Cleveland Ohio service centre
- Dubai Customs launches e-commerce platform
- Dubai Customs launches Cross Border e-Commerce platform
- This UK startup's revolutionary e-commerce delivery system smashes through €1.1M in crowdfunding and its the innovation to watch out for
- Shopify plans to hire 1000 workers, open Vancouver office - Business News
E-commerce brands that are expanding to new countries:
E-commerce companies getting funded, acquired and general finance:
- NEA, Apax Digital lead $100 mln funding in e-commerce fashion platform Moda Operandi
- ManoMano raises $139 million for its home improvement e-commerce platform
- PE firm Navegar invests $12m in PH e-commerce enabler Great Deals
Check out more e-commerce news, as we categorize them, here.
For the love of data,