The main story for the week was Bol.com starts selling men’s and women’s clothing which you can read here. Bol.com, the biggest online store in the Netherlands, is opening its platform for external vendors that sell men's and women's clothing.
As you probably know, Cart also tracks and categorize hundreds of news per week. Here are the best news we tracked this week, by context.
E-commerce brands launching new product lines:
- Bol.com starts selling men’s and women’s clothing
- Shared inbox startup Front raises $59 million round led by other tech CEOs
- Powerbridge launches ecommerce platform for cross-border payments
- Shopify Capital offers starter loans to new merchants
E-commerce companies getting funded, acquired and general finance:
- Pakistani on a $1b mission to revamp e-commerce
- Berkshire Grey, company working on robots for retail and e-commerce, announces $263 million in funding - Pittsburgh Post
Check out more e-commerce news, as we categorize them, here.
For the love of data,